This is a SUPER easy and fast dish ... the only thing that requires cooking is the pasta. I traditionally make it with spaghetti or capellini for dinner, but this one was for a pasta salad for a group, so went for the smaller tubes.
- 3/4 cup chopped black olives, pitted (don't go for the canned ones - they lack the flavour)
- 1/4 cup chopped pine nuts
- 1/4 cup chopped capers
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes (I usually add more since I like the heat!)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 large handful of spaghetti (or whatever pasta you want to use to serve about 4 people
- Combine the first six ingredients in the dish you'll use to serve.
- Cook the pasta to al dente (or however you like it done ... I'm accused of under-cooking it by some)
- Toss and serve! I sometimes grate some fresh parmesan on top, but go with whatever you like. Bon appetito!